Roy D. Curnow
Roy D. Curnow focuses his practice on personal injury claims and medical malpractice matters. An experienced litigator with more than 35 years representing injured clients, Mr. Curnow has conducted more than 175 personal injury jury trials. He is admitted to practice before all state courts in New Jersey and has held board certification as a civil trial attorney since 1995.
Mr. Curnow has established a solid reputation as a determined attorney who deftly overcomes obstacles to turn challenging cases into successful verdicts and settlements for his clients. Because of his experience and insight, he is often referred cases from others among his profession as well as former satisfied clients. He enjoys these difficult and complex cases and believes that challenges can be overcome with dogged persistence, preparation and hard work.
Attorney Curnow is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious organization limited to exceptional trial attorneys who have secured seven-figure verdicts on behalf of their clients.
His recent successes include a $1.9 million verdict on behalf of a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle and $1.1 million in compensation awarded to a client in an automobile accident case.
Mr. Curnow earned his Juris Doctor from Western New England University School of Law in Springfield, Massachusetts, and he was admitted to practice in New Jersey in 1978. Prior to attending law school, he earned his undergraduate degree from Albright College in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Areas Of Practice
- 90% Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- 10% General Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1995
- New Jersey, 1978
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- Albright College, Reading, Pennsylvania
- $1.9 million verdict on behalf of a Pedestrian Struck by a Motor Vehicle
- $1.1 million in compensation awarded to a client in an Automobile Accident Case
Honors And Awards
- Selected To Super Lawyers: 2009 – 2020
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member